• Open your browser and type the domain name or the url name of your site then put slash (/) cpanel or :2802 e.g www.ennybags.com.ng/cpanel or :2082.
• Then input cpanel username and password sent to you after web hosting plan purchase so as to have access to the web server.
• Double click on the file manager, under the files section of the cpanel home.
• Double click on the public_html and click on upload button at the left top of the window.
• Browse to the location where the downloaded zipped wordpress file is kept and upload it to the server.
• Right click on the wordpress zipped file in public_html, then click on “extract”. This will unzip the content of the wordpress zipped file into files and folder.
Note: Make sure that only the content within the wordpress is uploaded. Do not upload it with the wordpress directory (i.e
www.mydomain.com/all the content within the wordpress directory
www.mydomain.com/wordpress/all the content within the wordpress directory