After uninstalling software successfully, it is still necessary to initiate something that will remove the application software totally from the system. Most computer users are familiar with the method of going to the program files through my computer and delete the folder of the software that has just been uninstalled. But going through this article will give you another alternative method of doing it.
Follow these steps to remove an application totally from your system:
1. Click on windows button and type run at the window search box or press window key + R
2. Type in “regedit”
3. Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
4. Click on ok and then click on software
5. Select the software folder that you just uninstall
6. Right click on it and delete
7. Delete the temp folder by pressing window key + R and type:
“TEMP” and delete the temp folder of the software and do the same things to
8. Right click on the temporary folder of the uninstalled software and delete.
After following this step, you have completely remove the software from your system