• Type in your domain name and add /wp-admin/install.php or domain name/wp-admin/setup-config.php
The above link is used if the wordpress is uploaded in the root directory but if it is uploaded in another folder
e.g blog. www.mydomain.com/blog/wp-admin/install.php
• Pick your preferred language and click on continue
• The next window interface is to inform you of the needed requirements. E.g the database name, username, password and database host which will be required in the next stage. so click on “Lets go” button
• Fill in all the database details that you’ve created previously and then click on Submit, then click on Run the install Button.
• The final step will give you the opportunity to access your blog, it will ask for the site title, username and password to give you access to your admin wordpress dashboard
Then click on the install wordpress after filling the details